Buyer Information

Payment for the goods delivered on the next day after acceptance by the buyer (retailer) of 90%. The remaining 10% minus the commission is strictly no later than 30 days. (Conventional factoring arrangement). 6. With every new buyer commodity producer enter into direct contract and can communicate directly to myself (if have time), but these functions are performed by information technology portal. 7.

Through information and technology portal commodity producers receive mode on-line information on current sales of its goods on the fact of and the demand for goods from customers (end-sellers) for the coming period. 8. Commodity producers the opportunity to determine the demand for just created new products. Trial small parties are sent to the various sales regions by the general rules stipulated in paragraphs 1-7. 9. Goods from producers necessarily advertised retailer strictly recommendations of the manufacturers.

From the foregoing it is clear that the commodity from the time of shipment in the warehouse completely, there are no risks. For this commodity producer pays 2% of amount of supply. No other fees. 2% are taken from each commodity (the price of goods in stock, the buyer, ie, excluding the cost of delivery to the site). Program provides information alerting customers (end- sellers) on the most popular goods. For example, if a new heading in just trial shipments have been made (sm.p.8), and as a result was confirmed by good demand, the information about the new seller know millions customers (retailers)

Tags:

Comments are closed.